Sunday, May 26, 2013

Daniel Green Women's Redwood II Slipper,Creampuff,X-Small (US Women?s 5-6-M) Buyer Reviews



Daniel Green Women's Redwood II Slipper,Creampuff,X-Small (US Women?s 5-6-M) Buyer Reviews
This is a wonderful slipper from Daniel Green. It fits so well and it is very warm. I just love this one!
- MovieFan in Birmingham

Bought these for my daughter and though she doesn't feel they are "fashionable" enough - she says they feel good on her feet and they keep her warm. What more could you want from a house slipper?
- tobrina

These are very comfortable and are actually warmer than my pair of fleece slippers which really surprised me. Very Pretty colors as well. I have been using these for months and they still look like new so they wear very well also. I do recommend them. Just one note, I got the 11+ X large size which is more than 1 size larger than my shoe size so I think they may run a little small if you have wide feet. So if you do have wide feet - order a larger size.
- Rebecca L. Walker

  • Chunky fleece upper
  • Soft fleece lining
  • Durable indoor/outdoor outsole

The women's Redwood II slippers from Woolrich feature a fleece upper for a great look. The key features are: Chunky fleece upper, Soft fleece lining, and Durable indoor/outdoor outsole.

Source: Daniel Green Women's Redwood II Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment