Monday, May 27, 2013

Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Fluff Slipperr,Pink,9 M Buyer Reviews



Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Fluff  Slipperr,Pink,9 M Buyer Reviews
...on something that was so inexpensive. The materials and workmanship are excellent, the slippers fit well and are comfortable, and they LOOK as if they'd be sturdy enough to even wear outdoors. (I just got them, so I cannot vouch for their wearability in an out-of-doors situation yet, but they have soles that look more like those found on outerwear than what's typically on house slippers.)
- Cynthia L. Stern "Cyn Stern"

These slippers are not as comfortable as I had expected. They are loose fitting on my feet and don't stay on the best. The sole is hard on the bottom which makes them less comfortable as well. If I had tried them on in a store, I would have passed on them.
- mariacb

These slippers are awesome. If you're a half size, go the next size up. For example, I wear a 7 1/2 so I bought an 8 and they fit perfectly. The insides are so cuddly soft and the rubber soles are nice and secure for walking on the slippery tile surfaces in my home. The folks at the Warm Things office are super helpful, too!
- N. Park

These are very warm, well made slippers, especially for the (sale) price. Shipping was fast too. My only complaint would be that the description said to order in your normal shoe size, but be warned-- these slippers run HUGE! I always wear a women's size 9 so that's what I ordered. They felt comfortable and were a little roomy when I first received them in January. Now, in March, since the shearling has packed down they are an absolute sloppy fit. It's very easy to trip when walking in them. I'll order a size 8 next time around.
- ztlits

This is the 2nd pair of "like" slippers I've owned and they are tops on my list. Very cozy, comfortable and durable. Would definitely purchase again.
- Nunie Gravelle "Shanny"

These are a fantastic value! Warm and supportive,quiet and NOT bulky!!The soles are a flexible semi soft rubber. The sheepskin is plush and does not send off fluff!! These are a great value. You must be patient -- shipping took awhile.
- laura brown

These slippers are extremely comfortable and warm. The one draw back is that even though I have a wide foot, these slippers are still a little wide. As long as you are not climbing stairs all day they are great!
- Alkaseltz9

Well made, warm, and comfortable. I wish I'd bought a pair years ago.
- N. C. Shaw "nancshore"

I bought these for warmth so they're fine with me. Your feet will not get cold in these.But they are like walking in flippers. There is no arch support and the sole is like a frozen slab of steak for all the flexibility, weight and thickness it posesses.I should also mention that buying a size smaller works fine. They'd be even clumsier if too large.
- chef's mom

These are the most comfortable pair of slippers i have ever own.I have not taken them off since i bought them a year ago, except to wash them of course. I throw them in the washer and dry them in the dryer and they come out good as new.
- S. Grant

  • eVent waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry and cool
  • Encapsulated Shoc Pad in the heel for shock absorption
  • Mush Infused Insole provides signature Teva comfort

The Fluff sheepskin scuff from Slippers International is a versatile slipper that'll keep you warm, cozy, and thoroughly cushioned. Pad around the house, or take it outside: Either way, your comfort will be assured.

Source: Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Fluff Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment