Monday, May 27, 2013

Daniel Green Women's Hildie Slipper,Black,9 M US User Reviews



Daniel Green Women's Hildie Slipper,Black,9 M US User Reviews
I love the look of the slipper and wear it out of the house. The denim look goes with jeans, the boiled wool and "fleece" keep my feet comfy but not sweaty. The workmanship seems to be excellent.My only disappointment is the lack of any arch support.Slipper fits true to size and I think a medium could accommodate a wide foot, as the inside of the slipper is relaxed.
- night owl

Very comfortable and warm slippers. A great value for a quality product. I would recommend this product to anyone. AAA
- jr

I gave these slippers to my wife and she loves them. The fit is perfect and she loves the material. The quality is wonderful. The style is crisp and elegant. Plus, the sole allows her to walk outside without fear of ruining them. Excellent purchase.
- spindaweel

I prearranged my fixed mass..as the slipper arrived it was road too generous and extremely uncomfortable because it was so rigid! Slippers must be snug...wretched, exhausted to be fond of them keep for they only did not bring about!
- Ann Marie Arnesen

Good support for my arches and so comfortable. They look good also. I love them! Worth every penny, as they're obviously well made, and will last.
- Celeste

  • Boiled wool upper
  • Soft fleece lining
  • Indoor/outdoor durable sole
  • Latex foam insole
  • Soft faux fur sockliner

Daniel Green Harper Slippers. Daniel Green offers a vast assortment of modern silhouettes as well as coveted classics to suit any style. When it comes to thoughtful design and superior comfort, look no further than Daniel Green Slippers. Features: Boiled wool upper Cozy fleece lining and collar Latex foam offers lasting cushion Indoor/outdoor outsole

Source: Daniel Green Women's Hildie Slipper,Black,9 M US Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment