Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Feet Dallas Cowboys NFL Slipper - Blue-Grey Recent Reviews



Happy Feet Dallas Cowboys NFL Slipper - Blue-Grey Recent Reviews
I got these for my husband for Christmas and it was a success! He loves the Dallas Cowboys, therefore, these were a perfect gift. I call them his marshmallow slippers since they are so plush. I think they would be great if they made them for women in the pink NFL style. Overall I am so pleased with my purchase.
- Sarah

They are awesome. I love the dallas cowboys. My grandson keeps taking the slippers and I have to find them so I can wear them.
- Laura Fletcher "WOLF Women"

my daughter is a huge Dallas fan and finding these were great! it was something we can't find here so she was tickled to find something original. plus they were comfortable!..great item!
- Berta Bernstrauch

I'm very happy with my new comfy slippers. They keep my feet warm, easy fit, extra soft and they're just as I hoped they'd be and more!! I would and have recommended these shoes to people that are looking for something to wear around the house just to lounge around in. They are pretty awesome!!
- Trish Hess

They were just what he wanted You can't go wrong when you buy what's on their wish list.They were as advertised.
- Sue Z. "Sue Z"

  • For those who find cleats uncomfortable before bed
  • Plush polyester upper with team logo and decorative lace detail

• For those who find cleats uncomfortable before bed• Plush polyester upper with team logo and decorative lace detail• Comfortably padded footbedSizing GuideS (Fits Women’s shoe sizes up to 6 and Men’s shoe sizes up to 5)M (Fits Women’s shoe sizes 6-1/2 to 8 and Men’s shoe sizes 5-1/2 to 7)L (Fits Women’s shoe sizes 8-1/2 to 10 and Men’s shoe sizes 7-1/2 to 9)XL (Fits Women’s shoe sizes 10-1/2 to 12 and Men’s shoe sizes 9-1/2 to 12)XXL (Fits Women’s shoe sizes 12-1/2 to 15 and Men’s shoe sizes 12-1/2 to 14)

Source: Happy Feet Dallas Cowboys NFL Slipper - Blue-Grey Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment