Monday, June 17, 2013

Embroidered Pearl Satin Ballerina (6.5-7.5, White) Recent Reviews



Embroidered Pearl Satin Ballerina (6.5-7.5, White) Recent Reviews
I bought these slippers in a I bought them for my upcoming outdoor summer I didn't want heals so I wouldn't sink in the shoes are I wanted something simple since no one was really going to see EXTREMELY The sole is very only small complaint is that since it is just a silky fabric covering your toes, it kind of takes form to your foot and I would have rathered the shoe kept its own oval Not a big deal though and not noticeable if you are just going to be walking
- Marlena Potter

Having a summer outside Did not want heels and knew no one would really look at my I just wanted shoes in case it rained or if there were unexpected bugs crossing my Very padded I think it will be
- Marlena Potter

The shoes can very quickly and were exactly what I was looking They look nice with the wedding dress
- Laura

  • Leather sole
  • beautiful embroidery and pearls at the toe
  • LYCRA Satin for custom fit
  • Satin lined

An Isotoner classic, this ballerina slipper is great for wedding parties or even the bride. This Isotoner Satin Ballerina with special pearl accents surrounds your feet in the ultimate comfort of quality materials. These Isotoner Ballerina Slippers are great for travel and home. Stretch Satin upper on a leather sole. These Isotoner ballerina slippers cushion your feet with soft foam and specialized soles formed for you. Machine Washable. Imported.

Source: Embroidered Pearl Satin Ballerina (6.5-7.5, White) Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment