Saturday, June 1, 2013

Women's Moccasin Style Sheepskin Slippers (8) Review



Women's Moccasin Style Sheepskin Slippers (8) Review
Nice quality slippers, very plush sheepskin, however they run at least a full size I wear a woman's or 8B shoe so I ordered an 8 (same size as my old Cole Hahn slippers) and they were HUGE! With my foot pushed comfortably toward the front of the slipper I had a bit over 2 inches of room in the are also much much too I will try a size 7 and review them later, but meanwhile I suggest ordering a full size (Though these say L-8, I wonder if these are a men's size 8???)EDIT: I now have a size 7, however the color sent is more of a tan, not pink as The size 7 fits much much better, but was still a bit too wide in the heel so I did a lot of adjustment with the shoe laces to tighten up the IT WORKED! The slippers now fit fine, are very comfy, and you can't beat the price! I recommend this purchase, but order a full size smaller and tighten the width with the
- California Girl

  • Soft Flexible Durable Sole
  • Rugged Suede Leather Exterior
  • Real Sheepskin Inside
  • Soft & Cozy

These durable moccasin style sheepskin slippers have a suede outer finish and soft sheepskin on the inside. Long wearing rubber sole for both indoor and outdoor use.
Whole sizes only. If you're a half size, order the next size up.

Source: Women's Moccasin Style Sheepskin Slippers (8) Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment