Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cicciabella Exclusives Cowgirl Rider Silver Lining (small, Silver Lining) Buyer Reviews



Cicciabella Exclusives Cowgirl Rider Silver Lining (small, Silver Lining) Buyer Reviews
The description says that these boots have color transfer, but when I got them I looked all over them to find a drastic It is literally a little smudge that you'd have to be right up next to the shoe to see! I feel like I got a steal getting these originAlly $40 boots for
- Crolin

I bought as a Christmas gift and my daughter loves these!! I would recommend to another They fit her really
- Tiffany

Actually love the product itself, but had a quality Ordered slippers which came Upon opening, found that the light fabric had black stains on it which appeared to come from within the tote bag that it came Called the company which was extremely helpful and sent out another pair Asked them to make sure the slippers they sent out did not have the They assured me that they New slippers came, and they had similar black stains! It was too close to Christmas to send back or replace so I had to keep this Not thrilled!
- W A Wagner

These r so adorable and comfortable!!! And I couldn't believe how cheap they were!!!! PERFECT PRODUCT:-) thank you so much
- Summer Anderson

We bought our grandson's(3) cool blue kids cowboy boot slippers for Christmas, but the eldest boy had very long feet for his age and his were too small, but the largest "kid's" sized boot slippers I could This small women's are "masculine" enought to pass for a boy and they fit him Thank goodness I could find them!
- Diane />
very cute, very Got them on sale and so worth the price! All her friends want a pair now
- Dolaher "LRD - Carolina"


I ordered these because they were on 10 bucks for a 40 dollar pair of slippers? yes please! Now-- there is a little greyish miscoloring on the white, but that is to be it says it right in the They feel like you are walking on a cloud for the first day or I wore them so much that they got kinda stinky-- where it is still summer, and I just tossed them into the washer and It worked like a charm; and got some of the extra color would definitely recommend these adorable booties!
- Tbiss

These boots were so cute and the price was My granddaughter is sure to love them when she opens it on Christmas
- Debbie

Warm I got these for my daughter too due to the sale Shes 29 and I'm 60 so guess they are ageless
- faylool

I ordered small and wear 6 1/2 and fit fine, also ordered small for friend that wears 7 and fit I found not defects and I looked close, maybe the defect was white trim that looked alittle grey, but it was all the same color so looks great deal!
- maggie

  • Wonderful Classy Loungewear
  • Sleek black & white riders with a delicate flower and leaf outlined with silver lining
  • Sizes S(6.5-7.5) M(8-8.5) L(9-9.5) XL(10-10.5) WHEN IN DOUBT, GO A SZ UP
  • Please note that these are deeply discounted because some pairs have some color transference.
  • Flexible Sole

Reduced price - possible dye transfer. Sleek black & white riders with a delicate flower and leaf design outlined with silver lining. Embroidered on faux suede and lined with snuggly-soft faux sheepskin. Lounge-friendly and fluffy, they have a rugged enough sole so you can wear them even when sauntering out to get the mail.

Source: Cicciabella Exclusives Cowgirl Rider Silver Lining Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment