Thursday, June 20, 2013

Orthaheel Womens Gemma Slippers in Tan Leopard Size 10 Shopper Reviews



Orthaheel Womens Gemma Slippers in Tan Leopard Size 10 Shopper Reviews
I was looking for a shoe with arch support and BOY did I get one! This shoe had so much arch to it that it turned my entire foot in a very uncomfortable position and slid my heel off of the foot heel was literally hanging off the side of the I thought perhaps it would just take me a few days to get used to them but it was physically painful to wear them for even 10 minutes at a Suffice it to say, I sent them I ordered a pair of hipthong sandals from Chaco and they worked much Just in case you are wondering, I wear a women's size 8 I have a medium arch and can wear both B and C width women's If your foot is similar in size and proportion, you may have the same problem with this shoe that I Check out shoes by Chaco or Merrell if you decide to try these and they don't Hope this helps!
- Curly

I got these for my mother (75 yrs old) so that she could have flip flops for summer rather than orthopedic shoes that They worked so well for her that we are having a hard time getting her to wear other I got myself a pair and I now understand why she won't take them If you have problems with your feet or knees, these offer incredible support and correction, along with I can walk for miles in If only they came with beading or rhinestones! I know that they seem expensive, but after two years they are still in great
- Avid Reader

I wear clogs all winter, and orthotic insoles would slide out of I decided to try the orthotic mules, and am quite pleased with When first put on, they felt very hard under foot, and the arch support felt like a giant However, as the shoes warm to your feet and have more "give," they provide excellent support and The toe box is quite wide, which accommodates winter socks, as well as (alas) The style is more attractive than some "corrective" shoes; the brown is a cool, dark taupe--not warm chocolate Looks good with I would prefer leather uppers, but this material seems pretty substantial and is nice For the price, this is a very good item, and I will probably buy another
- jachete

I've had plantar fasciitis on my left heel for so long and a couple of trips to my podiatrist (along with 2 painful hydrocortisone injections on my left heel) did NOT solve the pain UNTIL I finally bought these slippers!! I read the reviews from a foot specialty website but decided to purchase from Amazon because my Prime shipping would let me have the slippers I felt the difference in the slippers' support as soon as I put them on and my feet have been thanking me ever since!! I wish I would've found out about the Orthaheel footwear long time ago so I didn't have to waste my money going to the podiatrist and paying for the products that did nothing for my foot!! I'm planning to purchase Orthaheel sandals for the summer!
- Alexcluv

I think the Orthaheel Tide flip flops are worth every penny! After just the FIRST day of wearing them, my heel pain (plantar fascitis) was markedly I've been wearing these flip flops every day for about a week now, and they are the only shoes in my closet that don't make my heel hurt by the end of the I don't know what I'll do when the cold weather arrives, but for now the Orthaheel Tides are working for
- Kathleen

I'm a big time flip flop wearer-Getting older - foot I'd finally spend the extra buckson something with an arch support-Totally worth it- I can feel they'rebetter for me and they're wish they were ALL black- no are you listening??? Thesmall dirt marks from toes wouldn'tshow so much and they'd be cooler looking-(Like all black Ray Ban The recommendation to choose the smallerof your size range was welcome and was
- Laura Jackson

(**This shoe would get 5 stars from me if it were leather)I am a huge fan of Orthaheel, and it is all I have worn since discovering them back in I have multiple sets of their sandals, and I have worn them every day this I orginally discovered the product when they were being featured on QVC, and I saw the presentation with the Orthaheel He said that, if you are a 1/2 size, you should size This has worked well with the However, when I ordered the size 8 in this shoe (I normally wear an 8 1/2), my second toe hit the end of the My big toe is not the longest, my second toe is, so I find that this is a problem with some shoe Anyway, I sent it back and reordered a 9, and it fits perfectly!This shoe is really cute because it works well with pants and casual It's a nice alternative to a sandal when I don't want anyone to know that I'm overdue for my pedicure! I love it with capris, and it looks nice enough to wear to And, so far, I have found that they are comfortable without have a LOT of problems with my I have plantar fascaitis, my feet are flatter than normal, and they pronate They are also slightly wide, but usually not enough to call for a wide I just have to make sure I have wiggle room in the toe box, and then they are For years, I have been on the hunt for the perfect I used to wear Dansko clogs, but my feet began to hurt because they were too Then I tried Fit Flops, and they were the most comfortable sandal I had worn in some time, but I found that they ultimately did not offer the support I needed, and sometimes my arches would Orthaheel is amazing! They took me about a day or two to get used to (I am already accustomed to wearing supportive insoles) and now my feet complain if I wear anything but! My knees don't bother me as much as they used to, These shoes have been a life saver!One thing that you should be advised that I have noticed, is that not all of the arches are exactly the Even between my sandals, I have found that some are more comfortable than I even bought one pair of sandals that I returned, because I could feel a difference in the arch between the right and the left foot! But, overall, I am very happy with all of my Orthaheel purchases, and the relief that I have experienced far outweighs the little nuances between
- Mostly Music

I admit loads of women tenderness these shoes but I found them wide and I have a wide I am trying to fit due to innumerable bottom The arch would poke into my arch and I reflect it would take a very lingering calculate, if always for me to get use to Be fond of walking on an exceptionally firm bottom Tons of toe I couldn't tense up the belt tight enough to ensure they would flip off my Their flip flops where you toes have something to grip may be The toe bar on me was not placed under the corrupt of my toes as it should I may maybe feel it with the tips of my I reflect I will yield their orthodic a try as a replacement for of their They were sweet cute and appeared to be through If you have a wide bottom their ordinary is extra be fond of a The heel cup was very profound and I can see how it would properly power your ankle
- Judy Shafer "beachedsiren"

These flip-flops are like no other! I've been wearing them for the last three days and I am now back pain free! :) They are wonderful for people who have high arches & need the extra The first two days my arches hurt from wearing them, but that just means my weight is being distributed over my entire I now call them my back I LOVE THEM!
- Anabelle Lee

I have been fighting heel pain for several My doctor said not to go barefoot, even at I found these sandals to primarily wear at It took a couple of days to "wear them I wore them several hours the first few days and now can wear them all They have great arch support, so it controls my These sandals are now my "shoe of choice" home or away!
- Golf Happy

  • Antimicrobial lining and cushioned footbed
  • Built-in biomechanical orthotic footbed with arch support and deep heel cup
  • Adjustable hook-and-loop closure
  • Fabric-covered synthetic sole
  • Orthaheel footwear may offer natural pain relief for foot pain, heel pain, knee pain, aching legs and plantar fasciitis.

Enjoy the spa-ready style and exceptional comfort of the Orthaheel Gemma slipper. Equipped with Eco-Fresh to manage odor, this women's indoor mule is made of super-soft plush terry and has a hook-and-loop closure for an adjustable fit. The Tri-Planar Motion Control design of Orthaheel's award-winning biomechanical orthotic footbed provides a supportive foundation rarely seen in indoor footwear. The Orthaheel Gemma mule slipper is finished with a synthetic sole that has a wave-pattern tread to offer dependable grip on smooth surfaces.

Source: Orthaheel Womens Gemma Slippers in Tan Leopard Size 10 Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment