Friday, June 14, 2013

Minnetonka Women's Sheepskin Mule Slipper,Tan,9 M US Shopper Reviews



Minnetonka Women's Sheepskin Mule Slipper,Tan,9 M US Shopper Reviews
This item was ordered 1 week before Christmas and it still arrived on time and as This item was a gift for my She loves them and never takes them off while lounging around the
- bkjones5000

Bought as a gift, but was returned as it was too tight ! Good cozy slipper, next size would be too big Too bad no 1/2 sizes or wide withs!
- Elizabeth Lanzon

These slippers fit great and are very They support the foot better than any I've had and are very warm and cozy without being hot on your buy them a bit smaller than the size you wear as they do stretch a bit but I remedied that with wearing They don't twist on your feet and the sole is just right to wear both inside and for outside if
- McNeill "Do what you love and it will />
I'm wearing these as I sit typing these They're the best sheepskin slippers I've ever If you're on the fence about these, please get them now--you won't be sorry--everything about them is superior and
- Diva "Princess"

I ordered this product for my The last pair lasted for at least ten years before the sides blew She loves the new I'd recommend these slippers to
- John Weiss

I bought these for my teenaged Her second duo -- she wore the initially duo out, she loved them so I subdue have a tricky calculate approving the wearing of this footwear out of doors, the tricky plastic sole is up to the She wears them inside the house and out with her They're soft and lukewarm and they make her
- Bob

This is my 2nd pair of I LOVE The only reason for the 4 stars is that these 7s are a little bit more snug than the last I generally wear a 6 1/2, so they're fine for me, but someone who is a true 7 may want to size Either way, I wear these nearly everyday after I find them more comfortable than the similar
- celder26

i love these so soft and worth every i do find however on windy days and i wear socks with them i get a small shock when touching i will buy another pair when these wear
- bonnie dean

I bought these for my future daughter in law for Christmas and liked them so well, I bought a pair for are you are wondering whether to get them, go will be no These do do not come in half you were a size shoe, order a 7, they will fit, remember, leather stretches and buy I have made in a long then, you cannot go wrong with I could live in these!
- PSUMom2272

I thought these would work but they just were too narrow for my foot and didn't match up to the quality of the Acorn slippers
- Khalsa "gmk"

  • 3461
  • Padded cushion insole
  • Sheepskin
  • 100% Sheepskin
  • Hardsole: Sierra slipper indoor/outdoor sole

So comfortable you won't admit they're slippers! Sheepskin is king when it comes to comfort. Which is why you'll find yourself wearing these "please-don't-call-them-slippers" all day long. More: Supple sheepskin construction with rich pile lining; Flexible Sierra slipper indoor / outdoor rubber sole; Full-length, padded insole; Each weighs approx. 18 ozs. State Color and Size. Medium width. Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. Please allow an extra 1-2 weeks for delivery... sorry no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses. Ladies' Minnetonka Moccasins Sheepskin Mule Indoor / outdoor Slipper

Source: Minnetonka Women's Sheepskin Mule Slipper,Tan,9 M US Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment